Property Sourcing & Buy to Let Investment
How difficult do you find searching for a suitable house or investment property?
Are you fed up losing out on properties at closing dates?
The time you can spend on searching various websites, local press, checking the surveys, arranging viewings, etc is incredible. Then there is the task of arranging your mortgage and solicitors before you even start to negotiate on the price.....very, very frustrating!!
Now you can sit back and let us take care of everything for you, taking the stress, time and some money expense away from you throughout the whole process. Here’s what we do;
- Meet to discuss your criteria for purchase, house type, location, budget and associated requirements.
- Agree a strategy with you and timescale to accomplish.
- Ensure your finance is in place or we can set you up with our Independent Mortgage Advisors to arrange this on your behalf. (Their services are FREE for the time being, most others charge).
- Set up your Solicitors or introduce our partner firms who will act on your behalf throughout the whole conveyancing process, plus provide any supporting services you may require.
- Find suitable properties on and OFF market. Carry out due diligence on the Home Reports, conditions, works required, interest, vendor’s position etc, then view them.
- Report back to you with our thoughts on any properties that meet the specification agreed, also including rental assessment and yield with return of cash investment figures as standard with any Investment purchase.
- Negotiate the offer with the vendors or their agent on your behalf (this could potentially save you £000’s as we will have all the information to make relevant offers, not offers from the heart.
- Get offer accepted, arrange the solicitors to take over and then facilitate any requirements required during the conveyancing process.
- Once the transaction settles, we normally collect the keys on your behalf and hand over to you, or start any agreed works required.
Everything from start to finish is handled by us on your behalf, you only need to contact us throughout the whole process. One point of contact.
Yes we charge a fee of course. Initially a signing up fee, then a balance when you purchase the property. The fee covers all of the above services. As a comparison with the time, inexperience and non discounted services you may employ yourselves, plus potentially paying more than you need for the property, our charged service will most likely still save you money.